Outpatient General Anesthesia
We now offer safe and convenient general anesthesia to our patients at the Surgical Center of Chevy Chase, located on the penthouse level of our building.
Full mouth dental rehabilitation under general anesthesia is a safe and efficient way to deliver high quality dental care to our pediatric patients.
Hospital/surgical center dental surgery is most helpful for:
- Children who have extensive dental needs (multiple decayed teeth)
- Children who exhibit a high level of situational anxiety or apprehension
- Children who have had a traumatic dental experience
- Children who are suffering of pain (toothache) and/or infection (dental abscess)
- Children that require multiple dental visits to complete necessary treatment at the dental office
- Children with special needs
Surgical Center of Chevy Chase: http://scchevychase.com
Children’s National Medical Center: http://www.childrensnational.org/
Comments from patients who have had treatment completed at the Surgery Center of Chevy Chase:
- “We really had a positive experience with the Surgical Center of Chevy Chase.”
- “We were nervous but the staff, nurses, and anesthesiologist answered all of our questions.”
- “They were kind and very considerate, giving our daughter a lot of attention.”
- “We would highly recommend the Surgical Center of Chevy Chase for dental treatment.”
For any questions regarding dental rehabilitation under general anesthesia please contact Jennifer Rodriguez, Office Manager. (301) 718-1012.